[FC] Transmission crossmember

Michael Emanuele corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Mar 1 09:56:02 2003

Help,
 While doing a complete overhaul and a 140hp transplant on my Rampside, I
found the transmission case to be cracked. That was no problem as I had a
spare. My dillema is that upon further investigation and de greasing the
trans. crossmember I found it to be bent and cracked. Does anyone out there
have one that they would like to part with. It is for a powerglide. the number
stamped on it is #779297. I am in serious need of this as soon as possible.If
anyone can help please let me know the cost. Shipping will be to Ohio,44077. I
am leaving for South Carolina Sunday morning to pick up a 66 Corsa and will
return on Monday. But will check my mail prior to leaving. Any and all help
will be appreciated.

 Mike Emanuele
61 Rampside-(soon to be a 140)
69 Monza Ct