[FC] shopping list for my 62 Greenbrier.....

Merv Krull corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Mar 3 22:41:01 2003

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a good idler arm, small round mirrors, upholstered door
panels, upholstered roof panels (?), rear seat, small original type
tachometer, dome light.

Also, are there any differences between GB/Corvan 14" wheel rims from
different years? I have two that have a larger flat section between the bead
and the crown where the web joins the rim. The other three have a shorter
section. There is a difference of nearly one inch. I haven't checked the
actual backspacing (mating surface to inside edge of rim), but even if it is
the same, I would prefer all five matching rims.

Run out right now and check, eh?

thanx!
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm