[FC] Wanted-NOS Block

Wed Mar 5 16:54:02 2003

In the market for (now don't laugh) a NOS, 110, universal service block.  (I
actually found & bought one for another project just about 2-years ago...Now
need another one).

My second choice would be a used block, with the hole cast in for the FC oil
dipstick tube.

I'm not cheap with anything I do....I'll pay a fair asking price for good
stuff.

Additionally ....Someone on the net recently commented they have taken non-FC
blocks and successfully bored the oil dip tube hole....Who was that guy, and
are written/photo instructions available?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Mauro
Numerous Vairs for way too many years