[FC] BLOCK DRILLING(car conversion)

Wed Mar 5 19:08:01 2003

i probwas the guy whole posted about drilling car blocks to take fc oil fill
tubes.  i have done several over the years. it works fine even with a rough
hole saw. i can send you pictures  .  my present engine started out as a 65
110 because of very low miles.  i drilled the hole with a plain ole hole saw
and sealed the pipe to block with permatex 5900 black sealer.  no leaks!  i
forgot which engine i have in it now but i think it is drilled. the 110 is
out of it for the winter being reworked . i HOPE to drive it to the nationals
but may have to drive big car. send me a note..ill send pictures.they will be
a zip file. regards tim colson