[FC] Got that itch again....

Christopher E Nicholson corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Mar 17 00:51:01 2003

As the warm weather FINALLY arrives here in Tennessee, I've had my
Greenbrier up for a brake check-over and general look-see. Can't wait to
start cruising it! To heck with procrastinating, and spending time and
money on a car I'm not familiar with (the Bug)! Back to my roots! Get
that Clark's order in! Pick out the seat upholstery! DA the body and get
it ready for paint!

Well, so far I've got the order in. The worst part will be installing a
completely new wiring harness bumper-to-bumper. At least the shop where I
work can get that directly from the manufacturer so it won't hurt my
Scottish-American wallet so much!

Still, I'm itchin' to get this project rolling. Fired up, as they say!
The Corvairitis has me again! Stay tuned.....

Chris Nicholson
'64 Greenbrier
'68 Beetle
Nashville, TN