[FC] steering box

Bill Wells corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Mar 26 18:27:00 2003

Folks,

I have encountered the same problem. My floor was
rusted and there was nothing solid to bolt to. A
friend welded in some reinforcement steel, which
worked great. When I get back in town, I will take a
picture of the mod. He does run a metal fab business
and I would think could re-produce the two or three
small pieces he welded in. Email me if you want the
pic.

Thanks,
Bill