[FC] Re: [fastvair] Last Call February 2003 - Advertisment

Corvair Underground corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Mar 27 13:13:00 2003

MARCH PRODUCTS! AD

INQUIRE!

Dual Master Cylinder  Conversion Kits -   Over 300 kits sold - NEVER with
rebuilt master cylinders - only new USA made. Other's kits could could kill
- your wallet.  Cars still $84.95 FC's still $109.50, complete with our
extensive instructions and all necessary lines and fittings.

FC ACCERATOR CABLES - We should have a REAL prototype in a week or two.

COMPLETE LINE OF ALL BUSHINGS for all years, models of cars, vans, pickups
- In poly urethane, comp graphite or Delrin. We're just manufacturing the
front upper and lower control arm bushings and when they're done the entire
line will be complete! . Should be ready in 2-3 weeks. Did I mention that
these are REAL parts that really do exist?

ALL NEW SPRING LOADED IDLER PULLIES - Check out our real website.

Complete Isky  AND GoVair line of camshafts and related parts line.

Kevlar brakes, clutch disks, trans bands plus the complete line of real
Dale products.

NEW rod bolts and nuts - higher than stock strength yet stock dims - For REAL.

New full fin cylinder barrels coming - for REAL. New run of REAL KB pistons
- ordering them today.

A complete REAL line of front and real disc brake kits.

Many - MANY other REAL custom and performance parts from our 4 contract
machine shops, Dale Mnfg,  LeVeque, Isky, SWS, and many others at our REAL
website. (There are way too many REAL parts to list here)

Real website (www.GoVair.com), real products that really exist (6400 and
counting), real products actually in development, real 300 page all-Corvair
catalog (Corvair Underground)

GoVair - more than just hot air.

NO customer pre-registration necessary. We're here to serve you, not
aggravate you.