[FC] FC Spotlight brackets & other NOS for sale

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Mar 31 22:42:01 2003

I have a pair of Right & Left spotlight brackets that can be used on any FC
model.  These brackets are NOS and can be used with any of the Unity
spotlights.  I am asking $60 for the pair and $5.00 for the shipping.  I also
have the left side bracket for the early model cars and am asking $30 for that
one plus $5.00 shipping.  If you have any interest, please e mail me off
list....... I am selling all of my Corvair parts and if you have any other
needs, please e mail me with your request and an idea of what you want to pay
for a particular part.  If you have the part number and group number that will
be helpful or please give me a good description of what you are looking for.
Thanks Paul in CT..... noahsarkinc@earthlink.net