[FC] Re:

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Mar 31 23:11:01 2003

It has been shown at many of the Corvair conventions.  I don't know who is the
keeper of the video, but I think that it would be a great thing to have a copy
of.  I last saw it at the Convention at Atlanta GA.......... that is if my old
memory cells aren't fooling with my present recall!..... Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JeanA@crosley.net
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 11:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Re:

  There is a great video showing this articulated Corvair truck in action.
  I've seen it in the past--but where?  You could check with Larry Claypool.
  Jean

  > A long time ago a freind  had shown me a article about a corvair rampside
  prototype that was 4 wheel drive and steering was from a hinge in the
middle
  like a earth mover. does anyone know anything about this or also if there
  was a prototype for a greenbriar after the 65 model year?