[FC] roofrack

craig Desaulos corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat May 3 01:00:02 2003

hmoore@sandiego.edu wrote:
Can anyone give my infomration, for example, pics, dimensions, meterial,
availability, years, function, price, and likes or dislikes of a roofrack on
top of a greenbrier. I went to a VW show in Carlsbad CA today and saw their
roof racks. A guy custom makes racks but his cheepest one is $800! I would
realy like to see one on a greenbrier. I saw a drawing of one on a camping
page before.
Thanks
Harry
63 greenbrier standard 102/pg

I had thought about a roof rack for my GB  and noticed some newer commercial vans with really heavy duty racks that clamp on the gutters,[ waaaay cool