[FC] Ozark Classic Corvair Club

thomas shepard corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun May 18 18:20:02 2003

Hey Gang,
Can any one tell me if the Ozark Classic Corvair Club is still in existence?
I am sending out invitations to this years Fire & ICE 5th annual Time Trials
to be held in Marshalltown, Iowa.

The event will be held on August 16th 2003. This is a Saturday that will
start at 8 a.m. and goes to 5 p.m. Entry fee will be, if before August 5th,
$25 for an ICE or CORSA member, or $30 for other person driving a Corvair.
There will also be an $5 entry if you have a Monza Jr./ Chevy Jr. There is a
Dinner later that Evening that reservations will need to be made.

On Sunday, August 17th ,2003 there will be a Show and Shine car event to be
held at the Clemons Chevrolet car lot.
The hours will be from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00p.m. so that people can get on the
road to head back home. Lunch will be on your own. There is a Heartland
Buffet across the street, an Applebee's down the street, a Wendy's across
the street and several others not too far. The car lot location is within
walking distance from the host hotel. The address is 2909
South Center Street.
Tom Shepard
' 61 Loadside
' 65 Monza
ICE Pres

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]