[FC] Sebring Seats in FC?

Chris Mills corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon May 19 09:43:01 2003

>yeah i thought gm buckets could have highth problems, that's why i am
>thinking later model vw buses may have a good setup
>
>wonder if our resident vw expert ben stiles has any thoughts
>
>could someone email his address offline, and i will drop an email

I drive and own a '78 Westy.

If you buy seats they need to be from a Vanagon. The 70's bus seats were
awful. This is a common upgrade for those of us driving 70's VW busses
because they use the same mounting rails.

I have an early set of Vanagon seats if anyone wants measurements.

Other favorites are seats from Corvettes, Porsche, Fieros, MR-2, etc.

Chris Mills in TN