[FC] engine swap info

Fri May 30 07:45:02 2003

Dan.  Just read your request.  I don't know of any "clean" or easy swaps.
Unless you just have to have a different engine or a V6 or whatever, I think
the easier, most economical, most sanitary way to get more power and save your
sanity and wallet, would be to do a real nice rebuild on a Corvair engine, and
upgrade with some performance mods etc.  Then it bolts right back in, looks
like it should, in the place where it should. There are lots of books on the
subject of "boosting" the performance of Corvair engines.  Give it some
thought.  Bob Bauer