[FC] Filer panel, part 2

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Nov 6 01:49:01 2003

Hunt down a gas heater and put all your heating problems behind you.... You
will never regret giving up the hot air heater for the gas heater......
instant heat and a great defroster also....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeffrey Wells
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:10 AM
  Subject: [FC] Filer panel, part 2

  I ended up following Harold's and Clark's advice and not remove the panel.
  I really wanted to make the brace for the heater (and remove/inspect the
  heater box), but the bolts are too tight and the weather isn't getting any
  warmer (my work area is a gravel driveway).  Memories of driving a few
hours
  last winter in 10 degree cold with no heat, you know!  I don't want this
  turning into a BIG project, just fix the heat.
  Maybe next spring.  Even with the heater working the Corvan won't be a
sauna
  but a little bit of something is way better than 100% of nothing!

  Jeff Wells
  Blue Mountain/Lehigh Valley Corvair Clubs; CORSA, too
  jfwells@ptd.net

  '65 Monza
  '64 Corvan "Hippie Power"
  and other stuff