[FC] vair sighting

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Nov 7 10:15:02 2003

On November 6th a corvair pickup was sighted being pulled on a trailer with
a motorcycle in the bed.  It was on Interstate 44 between Springfield,
Missouri and St. Louis, Missouri.  The truck was white with a gold colored
strip.
Is this anyone on the list?  Does anybody know who it belongs to?

I did not see it myself, our field supervisor was headed to St. Louis and
told me about it this morning.

Keith Hammett

PS.  Does anybody have the rough dimensions on an fc gas tank?  I am
thinking of making a replacement for mine (stainless steel) and was
wondering what it might cost me to do so.  I would measure mine but I am at
work.