[FC] Transmission woes

Bill Wells corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Nov 14 12:14:00 2003

Charles,

I have a 3.27 diff with 110 engine in my van. I also
have the early four speed with the smaller input
shaft.
I drive my van differently than I do my Corsa and feel
that the smaller input shaft presents no risk to me.
Besides, the 61-63 four speed has a lower first gear,
which helps low speed performance with the 3.27 diff.
If you are not banging gears, you'll have no problems.

My opinion.
Good Luck,
Bill