[FC] 1963 Rampside

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Oct 1 21:23:01 2003

Depends on how badly someone wants it.... if it is as good as you say, why
would you want to sell it???? Paul in CT ....
PS...... if you are sincere in selling it, I would be interested in it.....
thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Waldrop
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 4:50 PM
  Subject: [FC] 1963 Rampside

  I recently bought a 1963 rampside in Ca.   This truck is totally original,
  paint, motor, interior, trim, everything, it's looks and drives great.
  There is not a blemish on it anywhere.   It has all the records with it,
  even all the books that were in the glove box.   I would like to know if
  there is a market for it and what would it be worth.   On a scale of 1 to
  10, with 1 being a wreck, this truck is an 11.   I am the 3rd owner.