[FC] 64 rampy

Mon Oct 6 18:46:01 2003

Hi All,

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.  Last night I bought a 64' rampside.
It originally came from Andy Devine's collection.  It has a 65 110 car engine
that only has 10,000 miles since rebuild.  It runs great and stops on a dime.
Right now I can't decide if I want to keep my 61' campside or sell
it.(without camper)  They sure would look nice next to each other after restoration.

There have been some really good tech tips here lately. I read them all.
Trouble is, I can't remember anything I read.

Life is too short.  Drive your Corvair!

Pat Barker
61 red/white rampside with traville camper
64' rampside