[FC] 64 rampy

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Oct 8 09:32:01 2003

Tim....... if you pay to restore my Greenbrier, I will put your name on the
show card!!!!!  I think this is a fair swap........Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: N2VZD@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 7:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [FC] 64 rampy

  i would rather have the 64.  but i would really keep both for sure without a
  doubt no question even if i couldnt afford to fix it up right away...it
would
  kill me to see it in a show with someone elses name on the card...
  (been there done that. NEVER AGAIN!) regards tim colson
   ex owner of several nice vehicles   please think hard before acting