[FC] FC brakes

David C. Herrin III corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Oct 10 22:12:00 2003

Convert to Dual MC, replace "rubber" hoses with DOT braided stainless,
all new USA Wheel Cylinder - compatible with DOT 5 Silicone, special
care when choosing friction material material = US "Street Kevlar (not
"kevlar"), all new hardware, follow proper SAE procedures for Flush, and
Drum Preparation and Bedding Friction Material.
The FCs all shares design and therefore capacities
with GM Vans & Trucks
- use  cheap or misrepresented products
or fail to follow proper procedure will yield problems.
David