[FC] Is This Shifter Part Broken?

thomas shepard corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Oct 14 12:32:00 2003

Hey Tim,
>From what the picture looks like to me is the lower locating bracket for a
61 rearmotor mount. You know the one, it has a rubber donut setting in it
and the bolt goes through the hole. and then it gets squished when the bolt
is torqued down.
I don't know why he would think that it should be used with the shift lever.
But I don't have any experience with a newer shift lever, so Sorry if I don
t know what I am talking about.

Thomas Shepard
' 61 Loadside
' 65 Monza
ICE Pres

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]