[FC] Re: <VV> convention/speaking of the Ky Horse Park

Tue Oct 28 19:21:02 2003

Hey guys and gals,
I'm the one attempting to get the group camping done at the Ky Horse Park. I
still haven't gotten with the managers face-to-face, but I DO have the basic
info. I have to have 20 campers PRE PAID for one night in order to have the
spots reserved. The price for group camping is $20/night, but that is for groups
of 20... I don't quite know what they would do if we have 20 the first night
and 15 the last night or something silly like that... The good part is there
are really no "BAD" spots there, just some are closer to the rest rooms than
others...
;-)
Also of special note, for those of you who may have seen the movie
Seabiscuit, the grandfather of Seabiscuit, Man o' War, is burried there at the Horse
Park, and there are several monuments and a major road there in Lexington in his
honor as well.
Those wishing to camp at the campground with us please contact me and I'll
place you on my list of campers.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing y'all there!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com