[FC] Re: <VV> convention/speaking of the Ky Horse Park

Wed Oct 29 18:37:00 2003

In a message dated 10/29/2003 5:48:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rdgalli@tcsn.net writes:

> Lon, Bob said this AM, to count us in , and as Del said, let us know when
> send you the money, Did Greg send that info to the Fan Belt Toss? If not we
> will talk it up to all and sundry while there.
>
> Diane and Bob Galli

Diane, Bob, Del, and interested others...
I also want to let you know you DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A CORVAIR CAMPER TO CAMP
WITH US!!!!
As for the money, and what day I want to list as the starting day, I will
have to discuss with the manager of the campground. They need the money 60 days
before the first night, but they want it all at once. We only have to prepay
for the first night, and the group campers get the bargain price of
$20/campsite... not bad when you look at the price of the Hyatt...
;-)
I have to tell you the restrooms are awesome! Spotless! Tile floors, and they
are big... I've been to many campgrounds, and the Ky Horse Park Campground
has THE best restrooms/showers of ANY place I've been.
I plan on camping Monday through Saturday night, and kind of acting as the
welcome wagon when people show up... I hope to be camping in my 61 'brier, and I
will probably also have my Rockwood pop-up there too... and maybe my tent for
any emergency campers, if need be.
I know the Mr & Mrs. Dexter are interested in camping with us, health
permitting of course, but they are not online. I'll try to get something "official"
written up for publication in Corvanantics within the next month or so, telling
what to send, and when.
Thanks for your interest, and don't be afraid to ask me any questions... I
might not have the answers right now, but I'll do what I can to find out.
Later,
"Lonzo"

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com