[FC] Brake lines

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Sep 3 14:22:01 2003

Thanks Jim,

Now I can figure cost for the stainless tube!  Wonder what a flare tool is
going for...

Keith Hammett

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of James Davis
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 1:01 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] Brake lines

I can't definitively say on a 62 but on a 61 it is 1/4 from the mc back to
the block and 3/16 from there to the front wheels and back to the back
block and wheels.  Mine are 20 ga but I don't think it matters.  Maximum
line pressure is 764 psi so any gauge will be sufficient. Time to think
about a dual master cylinder change also.  Right David?
Jim Davis

At 12:00 PM 9/3/2003 -0500, Keith Hammett wrote:
>I was just wondering what size(s) the '62 Rampside used for brake lines.
If
>more than one size how much of each is needed?  I was looking in the
Ryerson