[FC] Adding a Trans Oiler Cooler

Thu Sep 4 18:41:01 2003

I'd like to add a cooler for my 67 coupe.....Looked in the CORSA Tech Guide
but didn't find anything there.  I just read on this site that the Tech Guide
has an article on adding connections into PG for cooler connections......Did I
misread, or are there different generations of the Tech Guide?  I have a PG
apart and it doesn't look like brain surgery to add the connections; however,
I'd rather not reinvent the "wheel" if other have already worked through the
best way of adding a tranny cooler....Can any one tell me where to find the
information I am looking for?
Much obliged,
Mike Mauro
67 110, PG (soon to have increased stall speed converter), A/C, Coupe