[FC] RAMPY WHEELS AND COVER(long)

Fri Sep 5 18:04:01 2003

i have 82-84? olds cutlass rallywheels on my van and rampy. i have the
neatest cover i have seen on any rampy. it was made for me by my boat canvass
guy.
it is not show quality anymore because i have had it several years and i use
my
rampy a lot.it has a wooden frame (pressure treated) i drove it to the
nationals. i haul 50 gal drums of gas regularly for my boat and other large
stuff
like big transmitters etc.  it folds 2 ways, in half from forward back so i
have
full use if the ramp area, and a hinged  lid over engine area.i put one of
those hot rod hood pin kits in the center forward to hold it down, the rear
holds itself down. i may put a lock or latch on it but dont feel the need
right
now. i have a divider in there so luggage wont slide forward. there are
pictures
on a website put together by a ham / corvair friend at
http://corvair.de/n2vzd
enjoy this site.  i will post more pictures  as i can find time.  if there
arent enough of any particular subject to do with options on my rampy please
request off list and i will flood you with jpegs.    regards tim colson