[FC] FC signal light control...

Mon Sep 15 03:35:01 2003

i would try to find a donor late style vehicle. i have the late style system
in my 63 rampy. i cant remember how i did it but i think i cut the top off a
late column and added it . it may even have been off a late car. it is
definitely worth it. wiring was not a problem, used a manual and i think colors were
even close enough to just put the connector housing (but i may have cut and
spliced). i will have to look it over later this morning.  if it is a show
vehicle forget you read this....mine is a "driver"...just trying to put the best of
anything i can on it.i also put 4 way flashers on it using the cig lighter
hole in my spyder dash panel.(they plug into late style switch harness)
 regards tim colson