[FC] FC signal light control...

Mon Sep 15 12:35:01 2003

Merv,

   I just got a wonderful tool at my local hardware store; a wire tracer. It
is a two piece set. One part has a battery that powers a current sent through
the wire (there are a number of built-in hook ups, like aligator clips and
coax and phone line, etc.), and the handheld sensor lets you know if the current
is coming through at the other end of the wire (or which wire it is!) without
having to splice or cut into it. With this, you should be able to check the
original wires to make sure they're not interrupted somewhere between the
controls and the light.

Bill