[FC] Fw: 0fficial Notice for all eBay users(NO CORVAIR

Gary Swiatowy corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Sep 21 07:56:02 2003

I have received this message a couple of times recently and thought I would
send it to the groups as a warning. This is a SCAM. Click on the link and
check out what they are asking for. ebay would never ask for this info, and
anyone who gives out this info on the internet is just asking to get ripped
off.
Looks legitimate, but it isn't...........

Gary Swiatowy

----- Original Message -----
From: eBay
To: Mopar
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 10:22 PM
Subject: 0fficial Notice for all eBay users

Dear eBay User,

During our regular udpate and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify
your current information. Either your information has changed or it is
incomplete.

As a result, your access to bid or buy on Ebay has been restricted. To start
using your eBay account fully, please update and verify your information by
clicking below :

https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?VerifyInformation

Regards,

eBay

**Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Responce**

in 1925 xvm things do happen. in 1821 in 1966 in 1913 tLJcHoh GIEUVyTNALm kI

Are you sure? It's funny in 1941 170 Ok deal 0 some advice about 831 good day!
I'll speak my mind.