[FC] RE: <VV> Fw: 0fficial Notice for all eBay users(NO CORVAIR

Joe Robbins corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Sep 21 11:39:01 2003

When I got it, I forwarded the email to eBay's dept that handles that
stuff. They said is was being looked into but was a scam for sure.  I
suggest that anytime you get email from them to send it to that dept for
verification. As Gary said, they would never ask for that info.
Joe Robbins
CORSA Central BOD
PCCA
eBay Geek extraordinaire.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-virtualvairs@corvair.org
[mailto:owner-virtualvairs@corvair.org] On Behalf Of Gary Swiatowy
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 6:56 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org; virtualvairs-digest@tiger.skiblack.com;
vv-talk@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Fw: 0fficial Notice for all eBay users(NO CORVAIR

I have received this message a couple of times recently and thought I
would send it to the groups as a warning. This is a SCAM. Click on the
link and check out what they are asking for. ebay would never ask for
this info, and anyone who gives out this info on the internet is just
asking to get ripped off. Looks legitimate, but it isn't...........

Gary Swiatowy