[FC] Motor Mount/jet size

Tue Sep 23 09:56:01 2003

i have tried many jet sizes and carb combos on my rampy. i think best all
around is 51 on late carbs for my powerglide rampy with 355 gears and 205r14
tires. 64 carbs with 52 are ok but bad fuel mileage ...and not as good on
hills/takeoffs.  all were done with homebrew dual exhaust running 140 manifolds and
renault mufflers.  i cant get over the huge difference 50 jets made...pinging
and no poop at all.  51 jets huge change!  next i may try major mods to carbs to
for my own courosity.  (bore out etc)
more as i get the time.  (and feel up to it)       regards tim colson