[FC] Two-speed wiper parts wanted

Williams, Rickie corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Sep 24 11:03:00 2003

So from what I have been told, I need a switch, a harness, and a wiper
motor.
If someone has a good used two-speed wiper motor and switch, let me know.  I
don't care anything about the washer parts...I just want windshield wipers
that don't look as if they are cleaning off 4 inches of rain per minute when
it is only coming a light shower!

Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY