[FC] MY history...on fc's

Mon Sep 29 12:23:01 2003

i only have the one i drive now.  i just now on the phone heard that one i
used to own  may be up fer sale soon. i will follow up on it.  the guy that
bought it and did a nice job restoring it passed away a few months ago.  the other
one i sold a few years ago was totaled in a fire this summer. a van i sold
some time ago was involved in a drunk hit run while parked in the guys front
yard. it may be totaled but they will work hard to try to save it.  stuff is
happening way too fast for me. i parted out 3 others that were very rough (salt
city victims) shape. i have to slow down on this stuff , it is getting me down.
regards tim colson