[FC] MY history...on fc's

Bob McNally Jan Gallo corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Sep 29 16:50:01 2003

Hi Tim,

I have been looking for a left hand door check (hold open) for my Rampy.  I
think the right and left are interchangeable.  Do you happen to have one
that is available?  Also need a dome lamp lens.

I also have a non working odometer.  Need to get into it and see what's
up.  Speedo work okay.  I would think that the odometer is the same as the
coupe and sedan.

What can you tell me about the vehicle that you mentioned might be up for
sale?  Where is it located?

Best regards,

Bob

At 12:21 PM 9/29/03 -0400, you wrote:

>i only have the one i drive now.  i just now on the phone heard that one i
>used to own  may be up fer sale soon. i will follow up on it.  the guy that
>bought it and did a nice job restoring it passed away a few months
>ago.  the other
>one i sold a few years ago was totaled in a fire this summer. a van i sold
>some time ago was involved in a drunk hit run while parked in the guys front
>yard. it may be totaled but they will work hard to try to save it.  stuff is
>happening way too fast for me. i parted out 3 others that were very rough
>(salt
>city victims) shape. i have to slow down on this stuff , it is getting me
>down.
>regards tim colson
---