[FC] Over Heating Engine

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Apr 4 20:15:01 2004

check your ignition timing..... Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Terry Schramm
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 2:39 PM
  Subject: [FC] Over Heating Engine

  Hi,
  We have a 61 corvan and a 63 mazda corvair.
  We have put new Cap,Rotor, Distributer, Coil, Plugs,
  Wires, Carborators, Fuel Pump, and Starter on the
  engine. When we take it for a ride, we can only go
  about 20 miles, and the gas seem to start boiling in
  the carboraters, and it starts to miss and sputter.
  Does anyone know what else we may need to replace, or
  do. Were lost and need help before the summer really
  gets here.

  Thanks
  Terry