[FC] Maiden voyage...sort of

Wed Apr 7 05:45:02 2004

so this is a 110 smog with early (no power circuit) carbs?
i am very interested because i have an engine on the bench ready to put
together and have several choices including 110 smog pistons and heads or 110 reg
pistons with 140, 110, or 95 heads to put together. i need to put 2 engines
together soon for my rampy and my van.. i always run late carbs with transistor
ignition in recurved distributors (355 powerglide)and 140 manifolds with
duals,so VERY interested in your report. thanks, regards, tim colson