[FC] bucket seats in a Greenbrier

Clark Hartzel corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Apr 10 15:52:01 2004

Depends on how tall you are, Reggie.  FC seats are very thin over the
wheelwell area and any bucket seat you try to use will cut your headroom
down.  If you are not very tall you can get away with typical GM seats from
small cars like Grand Ams, Cavaliers, etc.
Ken Hand had bucket seats in his Corvan.  Give him a shout: VairMech@aol.com
Clark Hartzel

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of R. Melvin
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 3:39 PM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] bucket seats in a Greenbrier

I know this question has been asked time and time
again, but I have never seen a satisfactory answer in
any Corvair forum. Maybe being new to Corvanatics will
help me get an answer. Can anyone suggest what bucket
seats will fit in a Greenbrier? I don't mind doing
some reworking or fabrication to make them fit, but
was just wondering what some of the Corvanatics have
experienced.

Reggie "Mel" Melvin
'64 Greenbrier
'64 Monza 4 door