[FC] chevy dealerships

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Apr 13 16:22:01 2004

go to your local library and look up adds in the old newspapers in the
classified sections.  That will be the fastest way.  If you aren't living in
the area, then contact the local library in the town you are interested in
finding out about the dealership.  As for shipping costs, I don't know where
you will find that information.  I do have a 1963 dealers cost catalog where
the dealership penciled in the shipping costs from the factory, but I don't
know where it is at present.  I, and when I find it, I will pass the
information onto you.  Paul in CT

----- Original Message -----
  From: Chickwich5151@cs.com
  To: virtualvairs@corvair.org ; corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 3:57 PM
  Subject: [FC] chevy dealerships

  Hey all,
         I am looking for a web site (or some one with knowledge of the area)
  that lists Chevy / GM dealerships that were around in 1963 in the Arlington,
  Va. area.  I am going to create a window sticker for my 63 corvan and was
  interested in getting it as close to original as possible.  I have a
registration
  from th 60's with Wilson blvd Arlington,Va. 22304.  I am assuming it was
bought
  nearby.  Also if anyone has a scanned copy of a window sticker from a 63
  Chevy, I would greatly appreciate a copy just to get info like destination
charges
  and what not.  Feel free to contact me off list.
  As always thanks in advance.

  P.S. The van should be out of the shop soon.  Can't wait to drive it!!!!

  Andy Hammond
  Chickwich5151@cs.com
  1963 Corvan (Mystery Machine)
  http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter210/mysterymachine/MysteryMachinx.ht