[FC] RE: Where to post pics...

James Hogarth corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Apr 17 21:31:00 2004

I am currently working on a site to show my car, but would be interested
in showing other WCC cars as well.  I am awaiting website development
software from Kent Sullivan that should arrive with Shaun McGarvey when
he returns from the econorun.

Once I have that I will jazz up my site.  At this point in time it has
some poor photos of parts of my car as I have been assembling it.

You can check it out at the following link.  Just hold down the Ctrl key
and click on the link.

HOGARTH'S CORVAIR <http://www3.telus.net/public/jcorvair>

Regards,

James Hogarth