[FC] Greenbrier tops

Mon Apr 19 06:56:01 2004

In a message dated 4/17/2004 1:16:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rdgalli@tcsn.net writes:
Looks like the best thing would be to get the assembly manual
and study the situation out. I was just wondering if any one had actually
done it. Thought maybe Ken Hand or Clark Hartzel had been involved in a
project like this.

    I have been out at the race track all weekend at drivers school
instructing.
    I haven't been involved in a project but I did listen to a talk by Bob
Kirkman about how the Greenbrier tops were put on. As I recall they were not
fully "just bolted" the DOT also said they had to be spot welded also. I think
the door posts satisfied that requirement. There still might be some spot welds
in between the bolts though.
    Ken Hand