[FC] 1964 Corvair Van for sale

Melanie Teller corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Apr 22 12:24:01 2004

Hi all,

Well here's one for the books! :)  Not only do I love my Corvair truck, Mugsy, but I also collect (and show!) model horses!  To my surprise, here on the yahoo list I belong to, up shows someone with a 64 corvair van--so, I'm forwarding this to we Corvanatics! :)  Hope someone might can help out Jennifer (I don't know her but if you contact her you might mention my name - Melanie Teller - and that I forwarded her message to the corvair list) and maybe give this van a new home.  It appears it is in Texas somewhere.

Enjoy!  Oh, I left the whole message intact--in case folks might want to see what other things Jennifer is offering! :)

My best,

Melanie Teller
Mugsy's Mom
Northridge, CA

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:45:09 -0500
   From: "Jennifer/Slade Hardcastle" <rockingwranch@hot1.net>
Subject: Spring sales list/lowered prices

  Here is my new updated sales list many with lowered prices.
email for detailed description of horse.Will make package deal discounts
too.. Shipping is $8.00 for first horse and $2.00 each after by prioirity
mail with delivery confirmation and $50.00 included in cost.. Buy $100 or
more and I'll pay
 shipping... Payment by US postal Mo only please.. I dont do paypal or
checks ,sorry..I have positive ebay feedback under therockingwranch ..any
questions feel free to ask..thanks  Jennifer Hardcastle

> > >  Stones---------
 Arab-Red flag,pretty pinto-has a 5th place ribbon.-$44.00
Arab-Izzahar-black tobiano pinto-108 piece SR-$64.00
SilverSultan-dark dapple grey HH SR-4th,5th ribbons$65
 Arab-Twist-SR for TSC-pretty buckskin-$46
Academy Award-Oscar-gl.palo pinto..$75
Morgan-Wachusette in Command-light bay/buckskin-$25

> > >   Breyers------
> >   glossy white poodle-$9.00
  St.bernard-$1400
> >    Collie-$1600
> >   Gl.Boxer-$900
> bear cub from walmart SR-$600
> Black appy lying foal-$9.00
>  WCHE-SR-TWH- in bay/gold braids-$22.00
> >  WCHE-SR-TWH-in palo$22.00
> > SR-dark dapple grey Hanovarian-Penneys-has 2 NAN cards,
1-1st,1,2nd,4other ribbons.$49.00
 GIfted-hanovarian-NAN card,2 2nd place ribbons, others$49.00
> Dream Weaver-palo blk.beauty mold-$17.00
 >   Black Beauty-4 sock version-4-$17.00
 >    QVC-Seattle Slew and rosette-$39.00
Rose grey lady roxanne from mare/foal set-$20
> >   Breyerfest-Rejoice-have box,ribbons,etc$55.00
> >  Breyerfest-Tseminole WInd-box,ribbons,etc.$55.00
> >   Original Silver-$35.00
>  Black stretch morgan-NAN car,3 1st,1 2nd,10 other$25.00
> Bay stretch morgan-bay with dark legs and star face,rare vers.$60
 83 Penneys PAS from Arab stallion and English tack set- bay- NANd qualified
last weekend-$50
> LIm.Ed. Cips-ribbons-$24.00
 Desperado-black pinto Cips-$24.00
 Reflections TRUS-buckskin pinto Cips-$19.00
Christmas Horse Roemer and tack-$23.00
 SBW-Comm.Edition-palo pinto-ribbons-$30
 I also have other cheaper models as they have some rubs and could sell hem
as a body box.inquire
> >  other makes-------------
> Stone Critter/NL mold-standing foal-chestnut-$5.00
>  BHR=resin-saddlebred,repainted to palomino, has a broke leg though..$15
 CM- appy on breyer ideal stock horse by SHannon Stockton-$20
> > > other stuff--------
 also have some depression glass , piebirds, and also a huge collection of
Hotwheels cars.about 2,100 of them including  treasure hunts,series
runs,first editions and tons of  variations too..Also have two collector
books and all of them are in totes and the totes are included too. If you
buy the whole HW collection I'll sell for $2000. if you live within TX or
surrounding states we will deliver the HW collection to you....Please email
for details..

also a real 1964 Corvair van,great for a project car to fix back
up.$200....email for details..

>   Not looking for trades unless you have some arabian resins Im looking
for
> or also Lohengrin resin.. thanks Jennifer Hardcastle
>   rockingwranch@hot1.net
>     http://www.chihuahua-rescue.com
>    http://www.lser.org
>   http://www.petfinder.org

visit my website at: http://home.earthlink.net/~ponymel/

"Only those who can see the invisible, come accomplish the impossible."  - Patrick Snow