[FC] paint no.

Paul Campbell corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Apr 26 11:24:01 2004

  I have a similar question.  On my 1961 Rampside, the paint code on the
data plate is:   736G
(Trim: STD)

This number does not appear in any Corvair books I have and I even tried the
Corvair Ranch folks (while I was done there recently) and they couldn't find
anything on it.
  I want to get this thing re-painted this Summer, but would love to know
what the original colors were.  Can ANYBODY tell me?   Thanks   Paul C.