[FC] paint no.

Paul Campbell corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Apr 30 08:21:02 2004

  I am definately interested in receiving all three books.  I'll gladly send
you a check for the $5.00 as soon as I get "slowed down" a few minutes.  I
work for Dept. of Defense and they have been keeping me hopping lately. I
was in DC for meetings Wed. and Thur. and I leve this afternoon for
Pittsburg, PA.  I'll try to send the check on Monday May 3 (I'm taking that
day off).
    Thank you so much for your response and offer of the books.

Oh by the way,  how do I go about joining CORVANATICS ?

V/R   PAul C.