[FC] Unsolvable Clutch Problem in my FC *^##$#*

Wed Aug 4 05:11:01 2004

without being there it is hard to diagnose , but is it an issue with the
disc? is it in the right way? is it one with the rivits close to center? if you
really listen carefully is there any kind of noise involved? like a slight
rubbing/grinding?   you may have to take it apart again and really look at
everything..the way the arm is in the throwout bearing, the height of the post the arm
rides on, the pressure plate type, the disk, look at flywheel bolts for signs
of rubbing(disk rivets wrong or disk on backwards etc) there are still a few
bad disks out there and lucky me ran onto one this year.also check that the
disk is very free to move on the splines of the shaft and shaft not binding in
pilot, but i would think that would wear in.i guess if it was me i would get
mad enough to get up the energy to tear it back down and really look. it HAS to
be right there under yer nose.... regards and good luck       tim colson