[FC] My Girl 2 & CorVair Truck!

Thu Aug 5 02:19:00 2004

Hello Melanie,
    I'll look for the Corvair truck in the movie, and I have visited your
website to see the Rampside photos. Get Mugsy back on the road soon.
    Am I the only one who saw a Corvair Rampside in the movie "It's a Mad,
Mad, Mad, Mad World"? It was on cable the other night, and I'll swear I saw one
(although it was pretty late...) It was in the scene right after Phil Silvers
got his car washed downstream, and was trying to flag down a ride. A Rampside
drove past in full view (the driver was smarter than the guy who picked him
up, because Silvers carjacked him).
Take care,
Bill