[FC] My Girl 2 & CorVair Truck!

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Aug 5 10:49:00 2004

  So we should see Mugsy at the fan belt toss??

  Del Patten

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Melanie Teller
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:19 PM
To: corvanatics
Subject: [FC] My Girl 2 & CorVair Truck!

Hi all,

Just thought I'd write and say I'm sitting here watching the film "My Girl
2" and enjoying watching a Corvair truck being used!  I wonder whose vehicle
it was?  Anybody on the list? :)

And wanted to say thank you to Jeff at California Corvairs--when I called
him the other day to check on the address, hours, and availability of some
parts for my Mugsy, he was very kind!  I think he got a kick out of hearing
me refer to my truck as "Mugsy"!  Looks like my little rampy may be ready
for the road in the very near future! :)

My best,

Melanie Teller
visit my site at http://home.earthlink.net/~ponymel/

"The present letter is a very long one, simply because I had no leisure to
make it shorter." - Pascal