[FC] Emissions Testing

Keith Hammett corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Aug 5 12:06:01 2004

1.  Fresh Gas, Full tank
2.  Fresh Tune up
3.  Have engine hot at time of check

Not sure if these work but read it on VV some time in the past.  I think
there were additional suggestions but can not remember them.

Keith Hammett

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 11:05 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] Emissions Testing

Well, it's that dreaded time of year again when I have to take my van in
for testing. If I don't pass these tests I cannot renew my insurance.
Does anyone have any tips on reducing the emissions? Any suggestions
need only be concerned with temporary measures, just enough to pass the
testing.

thanks,

Charles