[FC] ignition switch

Ben and Lynn Stiles corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Aug 5 21:32:00 2004

Hey gang-

I have a situation and have since convention of the Greenbrier not always
starting on the first turn of the key.  Sometimes it takes four turns before
the engine roars to life.  I had the same situation a few years ago, then it
kind of went away.  Anyway, Jeff at Corvair Ranch gave me a spare ignition
switch to carry with me all those years ago.  Are these switches easy to
replace?  I think that will solve the problem.  I want to get it before it
leaves me sitting somewhere.

Thanks for any advice.
Ben

PS-does anyone have Ron Stern's e-mail address?  He lives in New Holland,
PA.