[FC] 140 dual/single exhaust

Williams, Rickie corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Aug 17 09:10:01 2004

My Greenbrier w/ 140PG has single exhaust.  I cut the second turn off of one
"U" pipe to form a right angle pipe for the left side of the motor,
scavenged thru the recycle pile at the muffler shop and found the piece I
needed to make the dip under the transaxle, and then "siameeezed" that piece
into another "U" pipe on the right side of the motor.

The recycle pile at the muffler shop usually has some really good pieces of
prebent pipe due to kids having their new car's exhaust cut off and replaced
with something noisy or else the muffler shop employee's mistakes at the
tubing bender.

Hope this helps,
Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY