[FC] 140 dual/single exhaust

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Aug 17 20:48:00 2004

"Sounds" pretty good.  I've been thinking about converting Red's
exhaust to 140 logs and doing a similar crossover.  Whitney sells pre
bent tubes if you can't find a local place to bend for you.  Another
possibility is a hot rod shop, they often need to do some exhaust
fabrication.

--Bryan

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com